So here I go.
1. The total number of books I own: about 300 (too many; I need to get rid of a bunch)
2. The last book I bought: Called to Communion: Understanding the Church Today by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger.
3. The last book I read: Three to Get Married by Archbishop Fulton Sheen.
4. Five books that mean a lot to me: Catechism of the Catholic Church, Spiritual Combat Revisited, Journal of a Soul, The Sadness of Christ, Catholic Martyrs of the Twentieth Century.
5. Tag five people: Father Ethan, Jeff G., Victor, Gen X Revert, Earl.