May 31, 2005

I'm IT

Yes, I've been tagged by Clayton over at The Weight of Glory, along with 4 other bloggers, to participate in a "chain-blog" by answering 5 questions on my blog and then "tagging" 5 others to do the same on each of their respective blogs. This "chain-blog" is called a MEME.

So here I go.

1. The total number of books I own: about 300 (too many; I need to get rid of a bunch)

2. The last book I bought: Called to Communion: Understanding the Church Today by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger.

3. The last book I read: Three to Get Married by Archbishop Fulton Sheen.

4. Five books that mean a lot to me: Catechism of the Catholic Church, Spiritual Combat Revisited, Journal of a Soul, The Sadness of Christ, Catholic Martyrs of the Twentieth Century.

5. Tag five people: Father Ethan, Jeff G., Victor, Gen X Revert, Earl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Miller said...

Already was tagged earlier and posted back on the 19th, in fact yours was the fourth tag.

By the way you might be interested in Karen Hall's link to your site.

http://somehavehats.typepad.com/some_have_hats/2005/05/my_new_best_fri.html

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter