I really like this guy -- Jayson Franklin of Cincinnati, Ohio -- who puts on a weekly audio show. It's refreshing, funny, serious, and faithful. Jayson is a convert. Give it a listen HERE.
Jun 27, 2005
- Name: Quintero
- Location: East L.A., California, United States
Fair Use Notice: This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which may not always have been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, human, religious, and social issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
- L.A. will make Boston look like an altar boy picni...
- Nathaniel said to Philip ...
- The man SNAPPED during Mahony's homily
- Where do you fit in?
- Excitement at Roger Stadium
- L.A. Masses
- Mahony honors Opus Dei founder
- Roamin' Catholic visits Mahony's Cathedral
- IT is so damned unfair
- Bring on the buzz saws