Nov 28, 2005
- Name: Quintero
- Location: East L.A., California, United States
Fair Use Notice: This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which may not always have been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, human, religious, and social issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
- If celibate, why does 'gay' or 'straight' matter?
- L.A. Masses
- 'Dignity' condemns Vatican instruction
- Irish prelate okays 'gays' for priesthood
- Mahony should be thankful he still has a job
- England's other 'queen' will 'tie the knot'
- Deus Caritas Est
- The Instruction
- Diogenes is pleasantly surprised