Dec 31, 2009

A great resolution for the new year: Make holy hours before the Blessed Sacrament

"Could you not spend one hour with Me?" (St. Mark 14:37)

Think of how Jesus will love your company when you visit Him in holy hours this year! Think of all the graces that will flow into you when you visit Jesus! Think of all the reparation you can make!

"O Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament!" -- The Eucharistic Adoration Prayer, Fatima

"Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended. And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart, and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners. " -- The Angel's Prayer at Fatima

"My God, I believe, I adore, I trust and I love Thee! I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not trust and do not love Thee." -- The Angel's Pardon Prayer, Fatima, 1916

For excellent resources on Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, click on this post's title.

The photo above is from another Adoration site:
http://www.acfp2000.com/PopeJPII/pope.html

Does your parish or school offer Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament? Holy hours? Perpetual Adoration? Please write in here and let everyone know!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe of St. Thérèse said...

Hope that you're having a blessed 2010 Q...

No need to publish this comment...but if you can help get the word out about a coming TLM here's the info:

At the Church of St Catherine of Siena in Reseda there will be TLM Mass 2nd Sat of the Month @ 7p with Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament and Rosary in Latin :)

Viva il Papa!

This begins Feb 13ths...Tell your friends, and please come if you can :)

Pax Vobis

9:56 AM  
Blogger Quintero said...

Dear Joe of St. Therese,

Thanks very much for this good news, and I hope it's all right with you for me to post it here.

God bless!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter