Aug 9, 2005

A 'church' made just for YOU!

Attention all Catholics who want priestesses, deaconesses, glass flagons, earthenware chalices, liturgical dancers, Beach Masses and more ...

Here is a "church" made just for you: St. Cross by-the-Sea, Hermosa Beach, California. At St. Cross, you can "have it YOUR way." After all, what really matters is YOU! Why knock yourselves out trying to change the Catholic Church when what you really want already exists?

Do yourselves (and all of us) a big favor and become Episcopalians.


10 Comments:

Blogger skeetor said...

I swear thats a "Denny's" glass carafe... we can only thanks God they are episcopalians.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Venerable Aussie said...

The crosses in the background actually mark the spots where previous beach attempts at making Christianity "relevant" bit the sand.

"And Jesus said: 'Surf's up'"

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a surf board on top of a trash can?

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I am afraid you are correct.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Nice boofy dress with the thick hoola hoop, lady.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Not even deacons can wear chasubles. What are these women doing in it? Are they really masquerading as priestesses?

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOPS, didn't get the sarcasm. Those ARE priestesses, for all I know avowed married lesbians to-boot. It's an Episcopalian Church.

Should have read more closely. My bad.

9:01 PM  
Blogger skeetor said...

I just noticed, its a surf board... ON TOP OF A GARBAGE CAN!!!

Any respect I may have had for these people just went out the window.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Lawrence Lew OP said...

Wake me up! This is a nightmare!!!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I thought this was some sort of twisted "Catholic" mass - making my blood boil. Then I realized these are ACTUAL episcopalians - what a laugh! We need to send all militant lesbians to this site!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter