Vaccinate your children -- not against HPV, but against anti-Catholic teachers and profs!
But that latest instance of liberal-totalitarian culture-of-death mania brings to mind some truly essential vaccinations that we really can use to help our children through life, even to the extent of helping to save their immortal souls.
Those indispensable inoculations are the ones in which wise Catholic parents teach their children the genuine Faith -- and in which these wise Catholic parents warn their children, before they enter grade school, high school and college, and all during those years, that:
- Other people, including teachers and professors, do not always believe as we do;
- More than a few teachers and profs are anti-Catholic and try to undermine kids' faith;
- More than a few teachers in Catholic schools are dissenters and try to subvert kids' faith;
- Some in schools belong to the sects and love to get Catholic students to apostasize;
- Students owe teachers and profs courtesy, but not automatic credence;
- That a student can't refute an anti-Catholic argument does not mean there is no answer;
- Students can find the answers from their parents, pastors or Catholic apologetics experts;
- Students should always give the Church, not any teacher or prof, the benefit of the doubt;
- None of us should ever let anyone separate us from the love of Christ and His Church.
Do these things and you will arm your children forever in defense of their Faith and their immortal souls. My beloved parents did. Deo gratias.